The companies of the group are implementing two projects in the Mykolaiv Commercial Sea Port:
- construction project of a transshipment complex for grain and oil cake with expected capacity of 2.5 million tons per year
- construction project of a transshipment complex for vegetable oils with expected capacity of 1 million tons per year.
Current status of projects:
- The projects have been included into the Development Plan of the Mykolaiv Sea Commercial Port in February for short-term (until 2018), medium-term (up to 2023) and long-term (up to 2028) horizon.
- A Memorandum of Cooperation for the purpose of projects has been signed between the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, SE Mykolaiv Sea Commercial Port, SE Administration of Seaports of Ukraine and Investors.
- Investment contracts for the implementation of projects implementations have been signed between the SE Mykolaiv Sea Commercial Port, the SE Administration of Seaports of Ukraine and Investors.
- Asset write-off has been agreed and works on dismantling of buildings and constructions, located on land plots involved in the implementation of projects, has been started.
- Allocation of land plots, necessary for projects implementation to investors, has began.